11/1/2017 (Business matchmaking event)
Ready2GO Business Meetings in the USA, Canada, Chile, Cameroon and India
Award of the Chamber
THE 95TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE EXISTENCE AND FUNCTIONING OF THE OLDEST AND MOST NUMEROUS BUSINESS ASSOCIATION IN THE COUNTRY, THE ECONOMIC CHAMBER OF MACEDONIA WAS CELEBRATED
The celebration of the anniversary was enriched with the organization of the round table: “The position of small countries in the international economy- advantages and disadvantages” initiated by the two-year work of the chambers of commerce and their members for development and reanimation of a very important initiative- Initiative for connecting entrepreneurs from small countries that originated from the need for them to be connected, to act together and to face the challenges for doing business in exceptionally difficult times.
On the occasion of this significant anniversary, the Award of the Economic Chamber of Commerce was traditionally given and this year it went to the following companies- members of the Chamber: IGM Trejd DOO- Kavadarci, Mali hidroelektrani (MHE)- Skopje, Halkbank AD- Skopje, Alkaloid AD- Skopje, Duna kompjuteri DOO Skopje, 33 Edinstvo- Tetovo, Pechatnica Evropa 92 DOOEL – Kochani.
Mr. MINCHO JORDANOV, president of the Board of directors of MAKSTIL AD- Skopje and Mr. NIKOLAJCHO NIKOLOV, deputy director-general of the mine BUCHIM DOO- Radovish were awarded with special acknowledgment of the Economic Chamber of Macedonia.
Traditionally, the Economic Chamber of Macedonia gives the Best partner award of the Economic Chamber of Macedonia to the national institutions which this year went to the Energy Regulatory Commission of the Republic of Macedonia and the Insurance Supervision Agency for the great cooperation they offered.
THE 94TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE ECONOMIC CHAMBER OF MACEDONIA WAS CELEBRATED
* trade companies – members of the Chamber in the field of industry for the achieved results regarding the increase of the production, productivity, cost-efficiency and environmental protection, at least three years in a row;
* managers for achieving exceptional results in the promotion of the organizational work, production, turnover and services at least three years in a row;
* investors for the results achieved regarding the increase of production, support of the economy and the introduction of new technologies and new technical achievements in the last year;
* sole traders for achieving special results in giving trade services in the past year;
* trade companies that have the best web page in terms of functionality, usefulness, creativity and design in the past year.
The initiative for giving the awards and the acknowledgments can be undertaken by the bodies and forms of organization and functioning of the Economic Chamber of Macedonia, trade companies and professional associations.
The proposals, explanation included are delivered to the Economic Chamber of Macedonia, 13 Dimitrie Chupovski str. – Skopje, where an application form can be obtained as well as the individual criteria for the conditions and the mode the Chamber’s awards and acknowledgments are being given, categorized by activity, proposed by the associations and organizations within the Economic Chamber of Macedonia and accepted by the Awards and Acknowledgment Board.
The Economic Chamber of Macedonia celebrates its 93rd anniversary: 2015 declared 'a year of competitiveness' in the Republic of Macedonia and countries in the region
The Economic Chamber of Macedonia organized a formal celebration to mark its 93rd anniversary, an event of great importance to the overall system of chambers of commerce in the Republic of Macedonia. The celebration took place in the spirit of an initiative launched by the Economic Chamber of Macedonia to declare 2015 a year of competitiveness in the Republic of Macedonia and in the countries in the region. The chambers of commerce - members in the Association of Balkan Chambers saluted ECM’s initiative.
The Economic Chamber of Macedonia also presented awards to the most successful businesspeople and member companies of the Chamber. Winners of the awards are companies that made an investment of over EUR 1,000,000 in new facilities in Macedonia or abroad or in modern equipment so as to increase competitiveness. The Economic Chamber of Macedonia awarded the following companies: Feni Industry from Kavadarci, SOL Group from Italy for the investments in the Republic of Macedonia, and SASA Mine from Makedonska Kamenica.
The ECM also awarded businesspeople for their committed contribution to the Chamber's work and activities. This year, Done Tanevski, chair of the Board of Directors of Makedonijaturist, and Straso Milkovski, General Manager of Granit Construction Company from Skopje received the Chamber’s awards.
The Economic Chamber of Macedonia awarded MEPSO for its outstanding participation in the education and informative events organized by the Chamber throughout 2014.
The Economic Chamber of Macedonia, traditionally, on the occasion of the Chamber’s Day -18th February, granted the Economic Chamber of Macedonia` awards and recognitions. Pursuant to the Rulebook on conditions and methods for granting the Economic Chamber of Macedonia` awards and recognitions, they are awarded to:
* Trade companies – members of the Chamber, from the economic sphere for the achieved results in increasing of the production, productivity, economics of work, and environment protection, at least three years repeatedly;
* Managers for special results achieved in upgrading of the organization of work, production, trade and services, at least three years repeatedly;
* Investors for the achieved results in increasing of the production, spurring the economy and implementation of new technologies and new technical achievements, in the last year;
* Traders – individuals for achieved special results in providing of trade services in the last year;
* Trade companies with best web site according to its functionality, usefulness, creativity and design in the last year.
Initiative for granting awards and recognitions could be raised by bodies and forms of organization and work within the Economic Chamber of Macedonia, trade companies and professional associations.
Proposals with citation should be submitted to the Economic Chamber of Macedonia, Dimitrie Cupovski 13, Skopje, where you can get application form, as well as more detailed criteria regarding the conditions and methods of granting awards and recognitions by the Chamber, per sectors and activities, proposed by the branch associations and associations within the Economic Chamber of Macedonia, and accepted by the Board for awards and recognitions.
Economic Chamber of Macedonia
st. Dimitrie Chupovski, 13
Contact: Ljupka Samardziska
Tel: ++ 389 2 3244018
Fax:++ 389 2 3244088
© 2008 Economic chamber of Macedonia, all rights reseved